Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Ruins (PG13)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

From The Ruins (PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: From The Ruins (PG13)

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 8:35 pm

"Twisnam.(Tuh-wiss-nom)Wolf face,you keep calling me Dark Scent,you know very well my name is Misha!can we just leave already,Im getting bored,Twis...."Rimmon sighed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 6:20 am

Twilight growled,"Wrong! It's Aerositix, or Twilight in the Common Tounge. Only Lady Wolf is my friend, and I defend her with my life." He lite himself in Light, another one of his elements.

Nileve mumbled under her breath, tracking Twilight was soooo annoying.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 26th February 2010, 8:32 am

Rose looked up.
"Oh, and to answer your question earlier, I don't really know if I'm even fit to be a leader." she said, looking around the tree for the missing wolf.
She searched in nearby trees, but couldn't find any. Seeing the village from the treetop, she jumped down and pointed to the town.
"Do you think he could be in there?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 2:35 pm

Nileve jumped back up into the tree, and sniffed. Twilight had had a recent wrestle with a hog, and the boar's scent was both covering the hound, and and easy to smell. Nileve stood up, and jumping from tree branch to branch, she tried to follow the faint scent.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 3:56 pm

"Twis,stop lying and lets just go home!"She growled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 4:14 pm

Twilight growled, his head lowering, preparing to attack. He barred his teeth. "Twilight! What in the world are you doing?" Twilight turned his head to Nileve,"Lady Wolf." He walked to her side, and dipped his head,"I'm sorry. But I found a Black Scent." Nileve looked up, a gleam sparlked in her eyes,"Oh, really. Well, why don't we have a bit of fun then, Twilight?" Her arm dashed to her sword, and the blue/silver blade flew out of its sheath, light catching it, and making the hilt shine. Nileve raced towards Twilight's "Black Scent", swinging hard, and sure.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 5:14 pm

Rimmon snarled,parring with her sword.She had two deadly twin daggers,and one long sword.It was one of a kind,and one of the deadliest.Cut through skin like a butter knife.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 5:17 pm

Nileve had made her sword by herself. It had a long blade of a pure blue/silver metal called xiaz, as strong as mithril, and as beautiful as the Stars' Glass (a pure water pool). The hilt gleamed with gems, and the pommel held a white dimond. This was her greatest work, the improved version of her first blade, Dhilorim, the refined and powerful Adorass.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 26th February 2010, 5:30 pm

Rose finally had found Nileve, having to had run with her to keep up. She had her hands on her knees, breathing deeply annd looking up.
"Ooooooh no." she mummbled, cracking her knuckles.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 5:32 pm

(ooc: This is Rimmon's blade.^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She lunged quickly,drawing quickness from her sword.It strengthened her when she held it in battle.It's power was great.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 5:42 pm

Nileve swung her sword hard, its power glowing. It could control stars, much like Nileve. It shined and glimmered, much with out its own sheen. According to Nileve's levels on magic, it was on low, barely on.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 5:54 pm

"This is unfair......"She thought,"Im all by myself...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 5:58 pm

Nileve smiled,"Should have thought of that first, huh?" She was good at reading eyes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 6:06 pm

Rimmon made a rude gesture,"Well,I was alone until stupid...........never mind.Just shut up.One on one,don't crowd me.Only one at a time folks."Then she did a butterfly kick in the air,landed next to Nileve,and swiped.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 6:13 pm

Nileve dodged, and thrust hard. She had spent many long years training in the art of swordscraft, and hadn't been beat by anyone.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 6:18 pm

Rimmon had also never lost,and parried quickly.This would be a interesting battle.She swung around,turned in a circle.Sword straight out,making sure no one was near her.She had raised one foot up to her knee,and turned on her toes.She made a quick stab at Nileve,and followed up with a three jab,one to the head,stomach,legs.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 6:30 pm

Nileve jumped over Rimmon, landing behind her. She kicked hard, and then swung her sword faster than that.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 6:44 pm

Sidestep,rise the sword,block.Spin,kick,thrust.Rimmon's mind turned off,instincts took over.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 7:02 pm

Nileve was born to fight. Even her parents couldn't keep her away from the armoury when she was little. Her body was lean, and well built. She dodged too easily, and swung the sword around. She took two steps back, and felt her sword melt, and bend. It came out a bow, and she strung a huge arrow on the massive bow. She pulled it back, and then; whoosh! The arrow went flying towards it target, faster than light.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 7:54 pm

Rimmon's sword morphed into a dark sword,with a dragon twisting around her sword in the middle of the dark shield.She hit the arrow with an upraise of her arm,that the shield was on,and then it morphed back into a sword.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 7:58 pm

Nileve let her mind free, and the song of the stars filled her head. She heard them ringing, oh, so sweetly! She blinked her eyes, and what once use to be blue eyes, changed to pupilless cyan eyes. Her body glew with magic, her skin changing to that of celstical fire. A race called Elemental ran in her blood, and at times, she could take their form. Her body was pure star now, in the shape of a human. She grabbed her sword, it glowing with a new light. This was what she could do.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 8:15 pm

(ooc:I have to make Rimmon beast now to.XD)

Rimmon sighed,to many Elementals around here.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 8:33 pm

ooc: Ok, you can try! Razz

Nileve grinned, or what looked like a grin on her face. She gripped Adorass, and swung with speed uncompablly fast at Rimmon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 8:49 pm

(ooc: Here so I dont have to explain it.XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her sword morphed as she did.It became a long reaper scythe.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 8:51 pm

Nileve felt the energy of the stars racing through her, and with little to no movement, she made a rain of stars.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next