Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wastelands PG13

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wastelands PG13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Wastelands PG13

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 9:56 pm

Ann noticed the girl's water hair. She laughed a little and opened a linen closet. She pulled out an extra large towel and handed it to the girl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 10:02 pm

Nyx ran the towel through her hair, soaking up much extra water. After wrapping hte towel around herself she tied her hair back up into a ponytail, letting her bangs fall onto her face. "Thank you, Mrs. Redhand.. You have lovely children if I may so say."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 10:05 pm

Ann smiled, replying, "Well, thank you. I'm surprised you got anything out of Cole. He's not a fan of explorers." She started walking towards the living room.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 11:03 am

Nyx followed, feeling the need to explain herself. "Oh, but I'm not an explorer, Ma'am. I came from vault ninety-seven. When I.. left.. some sort of creature tried attacking me so I ran into this settlement. I suppose I'm not really a vaulter anymore being as I can't go back but this is the only other place I've ever been at." Nyx held the towel to her body.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 12:46 pm

Ann glanced out the window moment to look at Cole. Did he know that? She looked back at Nyx replied, "I'm so sorry. You're always welcome here, dear."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 12:52 pm

OOC: Wheres Derek at again? I wanted to somehow do something between him and Noaxus to get some action going since neither of them seem to be too active. I was thinking something like an attempt to capture or whatnot.

Nyx smiled "Thank you, but I'd hate to intrude on your home and family. I can find somewhere to stay." Nyx folded the towel and laid it on a chair so she could sit without soaking it. "Your whole family has been so kind to me, its very refreshing."

BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 12:55 pm

ooc: He's way out in the middle of no where, trying to make his way towards a mountain range

Ann answered, "It's nothing, dear. We have plenty of room and I doubt you'll be able to stay anywhere else without money."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 1:38 pm

OOC: I just talked to Jessica. She said when she got back from seeing her aunt she would join and help us move the rp along and make it more interesting. Also, I dont guess I can do anything with Derek if hes in the middle of nowhere. I have no reason to be out there.

Nyx thought only for a moment. " If there's anything I can ever do to help out around here let me know. I dont just want to be a bum."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 1:43 pm

ooc: Yay for Snow!

Ann put her finger to her chin, thinking, then replied, "I believe there's a job at the general store if you really need a job."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 1:47 pm

Nyx was confused at this. "Im sorry.. what's a general store? We didn't have any of those at the vault." Nyx put her head down just a bit. She felt like such an outcast at a place like this.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 2:16 pm

Ann smiled and answered, "Oh, it's a place where we run and get just little basic needs, like some food or tools or things we don't have around the house."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 2:43 pm

Nyx nodded "I'll do that. Also, if you ever need it, I did a lot of repairs at the vault and I also made weapons. I'd do either gladly for this family. Just let me know." Nyx played with her fingers, wondering when May and Cole would be back.

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 11th June 2011, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 2:44 pm

Ann replied, "That's fine. Cole takes care of the farm's problems." There was a bang in the kitchen. Ann's eyes went wide and she raced off as May whined in pain.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 2:48 pm

Nyx shot up and raced over. "What happened?!" Panic raced through Nyx as she heard the whines from May.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 3:19 pm

One of the clay window boxes was shattered. Dirt was in May's hair and she had a little cut on her right arm and a bigger one on her leg. Cole was putting a hot wash cloth on the girl's larger cut, his forehead touching hers, trying to calm her down. May's cries had weakened, trying to smile again. Ann had left the room to go get a bandage and the broom.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 3:56 pm

Nyx got on her knees next to the two. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Nyx rubbed May's back with one hand and used the other to try and get some of the dirt off of her.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 4:17 pm

May's smile perked up as Ann walked back in the room and bandaged the cut. May replied, "No, but thank you."

When his mother walked back in, Cole took a step back, ready to head back outside once she was finished.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 4:19 pm

Nyx stood, racing after cole "Hey wait!" Nyx caught up. "W-what happened to her? Why was the window broken?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 4:41 pm

Cole, who was already out and tilling the same plot of land again, looked up. He answered, "No, the window's fine. May and the clay box were the only thing to get hurt." He looked back down at his work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 4:44 pm

Nyx looked down at her feet then back up "Can I help? I know alittle about plants from the vault. We had flowers in every room just to feel closer to earth." Nyx watched him work, feeling useless.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 5:02 pm

Cole looked up again and replied, "If you really want to."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 5:17 pm

Nyx winked "Just tell me what you want me to do." After speaking she realized how the wink could be taken out on context so she blushed, not meaning it that way. "S-Sorry"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 5:28 pm

Cole replied without looking up, "For what?" He bent over and picked up a trowel. He handed the handle to Nyx, saying, "Dig up anything dead you see."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 5:30 pm

OOC: The last post said he was already looking up.. you never said he looked back down xD

Nyx looked at the tool, realizing she may not actualy be a big help being as she had no clue what it was.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 5:49 pm

ooc: Oops...

Cole grinned a little under his long hair before getting back to his work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next