Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wastelands PG13

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wastelands PG13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wastelands PG13

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 4:55 pm

Ann crossed her arms over her chest, replying, "Mr. Dunfor just left for his home. May's taking him some more herbs for his pain. You can go with her."

Cole replied, "It's not a real animal. Besides, Knight can carry me and my sister together. He'll be fine." He lead the stallion back towards their stable. The black horse trotted along smoothly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:00 pm

Nyx smiled "How old is your sister? I always wanted to grow up with one, but after I turned ten I was already an adult and told to move out.." Nyx leaned over slowly and lightly patted the horse.

Kyle smiled "As lovely as that would be I think I'd like to get to know you a bit better." Kyle took the woman's hand and kissed it.
He was back to his old tricks again.

OOC: I wasnt sure if doing that was considered controlling your character. I figured you could just slap him but if its against the rules I'll erase it..
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 5:05 pm

ooc: No, there's a difference. What you did was wrong last time was that you made Cole do an action. Here, you're just interacting with a character. I've done that with Nyx

Cole replied, "She's seven."

Ann twisted her hand and placed on finger under his chin. She pushed her finger upwards to try and make him look in her eyes. She said with cruel and harsh reality in her voice, "If my two children haven't giving you enough proof, then I'll tell you myself. I'm a mother. And married."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:12 pm

Kyle raised his hands and took a step back "Alright, alright. My apologies ma'am. So where's your daughter? I'd like to go get that horse."Kyle put his hands down and sighed.

Nyx smiled "Only three more years till she's a woman! Thats exciting." Nyx didnt realize that things outside of the vault were different then inside. "So how old are you?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 5:14 pm

Ann stepped back as May walked up with another bag of herbs. The little girl smiled with a sweet smile that said "I heard everything, fella." She said kindly, "Right here."

Cole laughed lightly at the woman comment. It was rare for him to laugh, even in a really good mood. He replied as he brought Knight under the shade of the stables, "I'm 14." He walked over and offered his hands to help Nyx off the horse.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:20 pm

Nyx smiled widely, feeling more comfortable. "So am I! I made weapons inside the vault." Nyx took ahold of his hand and slid off the horse. She grabbed her laser pistol and handed it to him " I made that. All the ammo is is energy cells the rest is inside the gun to make the laser. It wasnt all that hard to make but its amazing. It can start fires, cut off a limb, or even just leave a hole." Nyx was proud of her weapon and it showed. It was her only freedom inside the vault. Smiling, she rubbed the back of her sweaty neck, her hair being up helped with the heat.

Kyle chucked "Right.. Lead the way little lady."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 5:27 pm

May walked towards Mr. Dunfor's house, her smile never fading as she went.

Cole looked the weapon over before handing it back and led Knight to his stall and untacked the horse. He replied, "You're a technician?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:35 pm

Nyx followed him "Well.. sort of. I can't fix a tv, but i can make an awesome gun. Lasers have always been my favorite thing though. In the vault though I fixed desks and things of that sort. My job wasn't really to make weapons so I did it in my free time. In the vault the day you turn ten you take a test and it tells you what you'll do in the vault for the rest of your life.. Its totally fake though. No matter how you answer you'll get whatever job they want you to do." Nyx shut her mouth realizing she was probably talking to much then realized she hadn't even asked his name "My name is Nyx."

Kyle stared at the little girl as they walked "Do you ever stop smiling? You're creeping me out."

Noaxus as usual had men following her. They were her protectors. " Do a house search now on everyone. Take any weapons people may have and kill them if they do have one. No mercy. In fact.. kill them with their own weapon. We will have order."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 5:41 pm

Cole shut the stall door, replying, "Cole." He pulled a small bit of Knight's coat up on his neck, checking the horse's stats.

May smiled wider, answering, "Why should it? I didn't anything wrong. Oh, there's Mr. Dunfor's house." She rushed ahead to one of the one story houses and knocked on the door.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:44 pm

OOC: If you got that from infamous i might just hug you :>

Kyle rolled his eyes and walked towards the back. "Remind me to watch my back when im going to sleep tonight." Kyle walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

Nyx looked around suddenly feeling a bit awkward. "Uhh.. Do you still live with your family?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 5:47 pm

ooc: No idea

May smiled at Mr. Dunfor as the man walked out. She said, "I brought your pain medicine, Mr. Dunfor." She handed the man the bag and he groaned as May described how many to take a day.

Cole replied, "Yes."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:51 pm

Kyle kept quiet till they were finished. " Im here about a mare, Sir. I'd like to buy one off of you."

Nyx giggled. "Aren't you alittle old to live with your family?" Nyx paused "Its not the same out here.. is it? We're not adults out here, am I right?" Nyx sighed and rubbed her arm. She hated being a child to everybody.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 5:52 pm

Mr. Dunfor looked up at the man. He said, "My mare?"

Cole replied, "Even if I was an adult now, I'd still be living with my family. I'm the only one to defend them."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 5:58 pm

Kyle nodded "Yes, Sir. She's a real beauty and as an explorer she'd be a big help to me."

Nyx thought about what he said "Would it be too personal if I asked about your father? If it makes you feel any mroe comfortable telling me my parents both kicked me out at age ten and never wanted to talk to me afterwards. Their thought of a kid was just to help advance the vault and not to raise a family. I've never had a true loving family." Nyx shrugged and leaved on a wall.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:01 pm

Mr. Dunfor said, "How much are you willing to pay for her?"

May pipped up, smiling, "He'll cover your medical bill."

Dunfor smiled, saying, "Then she's yours." He shut the door to take his pain herbs.

Cole answered, "My father left after May was born. He hasn't come back since."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:05 pm

Nyx frowned, sorrow filled her voice " Oh, Im so sorry. I guess theres no real way to comfort someone in this situation."

Kyle glared at the little girl "I never said that but I guess I'll be happy to help a fellow human being."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:09 pm

May smiled wide, saying, "You can go get your horse. I'll go tell my mom to collect your bill." She rushed off towards her house.

Cole replied, "It's nothing."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:14 pm

Kyle looked at the man "I really think that little girl has it out for me." Kyle shook his head. "Is there anything I should know about that mare?"

Nyx shrugged "Alright, Mr. Tough Man." She smiled "Do you guys have running water? I know we do in the vault but this place looks pretty.. droughted."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:17 pm

ooc: He already shut the door

Cole said, "There's a well on the side of the house if you're really thirsty. If you can wait a minute for me to finish, you can get a drink in the house."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:21 pm

OOC: FFFFF. I keep making all sorts of mistakes. My bad.

Kyle walked out of the house and looked around for the mare he had taken an interest in. He could just take the mare now and leave, not paying any sort of bill. He patted the mare softly "What do you think we should do?" The mare of course said nothing in response and he sighed. "Fine, I'll be a good guy."

Nyx laughed lightly " I was thinking more of a shower or a bath. I've been sweating ever since I woke up this morning."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:24 pm

Cole said, "The shower house is just near the center of town."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:32 pm

Nyx thought about going by herself then thought about the beetle she came into contact with "Will you take me? I- dont like being alone.."

Kyle sighed and let the house stay where she was and went back to the Redhand household "Alright.. Where's the bill I'm apparently paying?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:37 pm

Ann glanced at May, who just smiled. Ann held out the check, replying, "I hope it's in your budget. Mr. Dunfor needed a lot of herbs, not to mention his cast and then the attention to his, your, horse." In our time, it would be close to $5,000 dollars.

Cole let the skin fall back into place. He said, "Sure."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:42 pm

Kyle sighed "How much is it?" Her doubt worried him.

Nyx rubbed her arm again "You.. don't have to stay after that. I'll find somewhere to go. You've been nice enough to me." Nyx truely didn't want to leave but she knew how strange she must seem to him and he didn't seem like the type to really care about everyone he came into contact with.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:44 pm

Ann handed the man the bill and went back to organizing her desk.

Cole started walking towards the shower house, saying, "Coming?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next