Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wastelands PG13

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wastelands PG13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wastelands PG13

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:50 pm

Nyx smiled and walked next to him "I really can't thank you enough." Nyx looked around them as they walked. Everything was new to her. It wasn't exactly glamerous but it was different. She liked different.

Kyle pressed the palm of his hand to his face "Ugh, There goes my hotel money.. Yeah, I can pay this." Kyle laid the bill down and pulled out a larger version of a wallet. It was hand made with actual leather. He pulled out 5,000 dollars and regretfuly handed it over. He seemed to have atleast another 5,000 left in his wallet but he quickly put it back up.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 6:55 pm

Ann nodded her thanks and put the money in her cash box. She said, "There's a inn on the other side of town."

Cole replied as they reached the shower house, "There's no need." He opened to door into the one room humid building. It was mainly empty, save a few workers cleaning towels and two women bathing in the corner.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 7:00 pm

Nyx felt awkward being in the same area as two showering woman. "Are you going to wait or go? I need to know rather or not to start thinking of a plan while I shower." Nyx let her hair down Her blonde hair falling o the middle of her back. It was tick, wavy, and looked like the yellow of the sun.

Kyle shook his head. "Too afriad of a little girl stabbing me in my sleep. I think I'm going to leave and find other explorers and loot some stuff. Maybe If I find anything green i'll bring it back here for your.. herbal stuff."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 7:08 pm

May said, "Daddy's already going to bring a herb back for Momma."

Cole pulled of his shirt and hung it on the rack. He whispered in the girl's ear, "You're not afraid they'll bite you, are you?" He continued to get undressed for a quick shower, ignoring the two ladies who glanced over to watch.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 7:12 pm

Nyx's eyes widened, not expecting him to get undressed "Uh- I.." Nyx cleared her throat "T-they might." Trying to act like nothing happened didn't quite work.

Kyle looked at the little girl "Oh really? And how long has daddy been gone?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 7:15 pm

May replied, "Daddy's been gone for seven years."

Cole grinned, replying quietly, "You'll never survive out there." He pulled the lower half of his clothing back on and used his shirt as a towel.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 7:24 pm

Kyle grinned. "And how old are you little girl? Seven? It's refreshing to see a little girl have such faith in a father shes never met. Have you had any contact with him?"

Nyx wondered how she should go about showering without revealing herself. "You wouldn't be bothered seeing me in my bra and underwear, would you? I don't know how else to go about this.."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 7:28 pm

After his pulled his shirt back over his head, he gestured to the two naked women in the corner.

Ann stepped in front of the man, saying, "Since you're so concerned about my family's affairs, why don't you stop bothering us? We have had contact with him. His men and him have a satellite and radio. They are in contact with us weekly." She had a look on her face that said, "Get out of my house or I'll kill you right now."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 7:36 pm

Kyle chuckled "I get the message. Nice meeting you." He glaced to the little girl "Heh.." he whispered to himself "Scary.." He walked out of the house and failed to close the door behind him. Jogging up to his new horse he gathered up the reins already on her. "Right.. Let's go, Beauty."

Nyx glanced at the naked woman." Yeah, I guess it doesn't bother you." She laughed lightly as she bgan pulling her clothes off of her body. She did so until her skin was bare and showing. She covered up alittle with her arms and stood under the water, still alittle embarrased.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 7:39 pm

Ann sighed and said to May, "Go find your brother, May." May nodded and rushed off to find her brother.

Cole walked out of the shower house, pulling his shirt off again to ring it out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 7:44 pm

Nyx let her arms fall to her side. Standing under the water, her mind raced. What was she to do now? Was Brandon alright? She no longer had a life. Everything around her seemed to not be life, but survival. Shaking her head, she put her clothes back on and stepped outside. "I guess I really should of thought about bringing clothes when I left the vault.."

Kyle pulled himself onto the mare and rode out of the settlement. It felt great being on a horse again. He had one when he was young but a stupid member of The Risen had shot it trying to get ahold of him. He got away but his horse didn't. He was going to go to that empty vault and find what he could. Maybe even find something that could pay him back for buying this horse.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 8:41 pm

"You can borrow some of mine."

Cole glanced down to see May's adorable eyes and smiled a little.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 8:43 pm

Nyx smiled at the little girl "Thank you, you're kind. Is this your little sister, Cole?" Nyx thought for a moment " Don't you think your clothes will be alittle small for me?" Nyx laughed lightly.

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 10th June 2011, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 8:48 pm

May smiled wide, saying, "I'm May Redhand."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 8:52 pm

"Well, its lovely to meet another nice soul here. I believe I stumbled into the right settlement." Nyx returned a bright smile, extending her hand. "Im Nyx."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 8:54 pm

May rushed forward, hugging the girl around her waist. Cole rolled his eyes and started walking towards the house.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 9:00 pm

The random affection surprised Nyx and she almost fell over. "O- Oh!" Nyx laughed and hugged the little girl. "You're so sweet. Wanna take me to your house so I can look at your clothes? Im alittle soaked."

Kyle decided to stop for the day, miles away from the settlement. He quickly made a small camp, doing so a million times before. He laid a repellent around him to make monsters not sense him then cooked his dinner for the night.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 9:07 pm

May smiled and gripped the girl's hand. She said, "Follow me." She rushed up to Cole, smiling as she went.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 9:09 pm

Nyx ran with the girl, not being able to stop herself from giggling. "How could you ever stop smiling around her?" She squeezed the little girl's hand lightly and smiled down at her.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 9:17 pm

Cole glanced down, keeping his face straight, replying, "Years of experience."

May smiled even wider at her brother, but nothing seemed to work to make his face crack.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 9:23 pm

Nyx giggled but kept quiet until they reached the house.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 9:32 pm

Cole walked through the front door and held it open for May and Nyx. Ann smiled as she walked up to the entry room of their small house. She said kindly, "Hello, young lady. I'm Ann Redhand." She offered her hand to the girl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 9:39 pm

Nyx smiled and reached out with her free hand, shaking Ann's hand " Im Nyx Nightheart. It's very nice to meet you.."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 9:47 pm

Ann nodded and looked at May, "While you go and check the window boxes?" May nodded and raced off.

Cole glanced his mother before walking back out of the building to tend to the outside field. Ann shook her head and then faced Nyx again, "You look tired. Come on in, some sit down."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 9:50 pm

Nyx kept her kind smile "I would love to, Ma'am, but im completely soaked. I dont want to ruin your lovely home." Nyx looked down at her black clothing that was sticking her her skin.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next