Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wastelands PG13

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wastelands PG13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Wastelands PG13

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 5:56 pm

Nyx's cheeks were still hot and red as she stared at the tool and not him "I uh.. I guess I dont know anything about this stuff. Ours was different."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 6:09 pm

Cole sighed, replying, "You'll figure it out."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 6:13 pm

Nyx looked at the small tool in her hand "It's like a midget shovel." Nyx giggled then sat on her knees. "So I dig here?" Nyx pointed to where he was working.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 6:28 pm

Cole stopped and pointed to a few dead plants in the field. He said, "Dig there."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 6:31 pm

Nyx nodded and went over to the dead plants, digging them up. "How come they aren't green?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 7:07 pm

Cole replied as he worked, "They couldn't survive."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 9:33 pm

Nyx didn't say another word as she helped. Helping for another half hour she came across a plant that was tough to pull out. Trying her hardest, she dugg in deeper and when the plant came loose she fell over "Ugh.." Brushing herself off, she looked around to see if anyone had seen her mistake.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 9:41 pm

Cole looked up at Nyx. Starting to lean his tool down, he asked, "If everything alright?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 10:13 pm

Nyx smiled weakly as him, obviously tired. "I just have never done this before. I'll get better with time." She laid down her tool and sat down for a minute to dust herself off and relax. "Sorry I'm not a bigger help. I'll do better tomorrow."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 10:33 pm

Cole got back to work, shifting the soil, preparing it for new planting. Though he would never had shown it, there was a faint smile on his face beneath the shadow of his hair and tilted head.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 10:42 pm

Nyx laid on her back and looked at the sun; It was close to setting. Watching the sun and the sky cant colors, her eyes slowly closed. Falling asleep was easy for her being as all she had been through that day. Her sleep was deep and quiet. She didn't snore like some women.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 10:58 pm

Cole looked up from his work when he noticed Nyx stopped talking. He watched her chest rise and fall peacefully in sleep. Setting down his tool, he quietly walked over and gently lifted her. He carried her slowly to his room, where he set her down on the bed before going back to work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 11th June 2011, 11:05 pm

OOC: Jessica said she'd probably put Malruse as Noaxus's army leader so more action will happen when she gets home.

Nyx felt the comfortable bed in her sleep and cuddled up to a pillow filled with something soft. Curling up to it, she looked tiny and vaunerable to the world but peaceful.

Kyle watched the sunset. He managed another day, though was threated by a woman it wasn't anything new. Sir stirred hte boiling water that was over a fire. He had no clue rather the water he had found was clean or not but he figured he might as well try to treat it. It was small and easy to do.

Noaxus looked off intot he distance and small a tiny light. Grabbing her binoculars she saw a man "A tiny explorer. If hes there in the morning, kill him. Take his money and all his belongings. Otherwise maybe we'll find him again once he's found something worth our time." Noaxus smiled to her army leader, handing him the binoculars. She walked away without another word.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2011, 11:25 pm

Derek smiled as he looked at the horizon. They were getting closer. He ignored the hidden comment by one of the other men in his camp, "They only look an inch taller now."

Cole put away his tool and walked inside. He looked at May and his mother sitting in the living room, counting stock and May's giggling. He smiled a little and went to get something to drink.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 12th June 2011, 9:16 am

OOC: How I was going to do this is since they're just NPCs im using till Jessica gets on you can control the other men and what happens and i'll just control the army leader. If thats not okay we can figure something else out.

Noxaus came back out right before sunrise to see if the men were still there. Her amy leader by her side like always, she spoke softly, " There doesn't seem to be too many men out there.. Send seven men out there along with you. If you don't get there by sunrise I'm killing you." Noaxus walked away, not giving her army leader another word.

The army leader looked breifly only to see wich direction he needed to go then quickly gathered up seven men. They weren't important men so if they died it wouldn't hurt The Risen. They set out, five men with guns and the others with mele type weapons. He smiled, loving a good fight.

Nyx was having a nightmare. They were never something that occured often being as her life wasn't all that miserable but this time was different. Radroaches were crawling all over her, eating the flesh from her body. She didn't bleed, instead it all stayed in place. She began falling into a darkness so deep it would make anyone feel dead and alone. Suddenly, there was a glow in the distance; a light that she had seen before. It was one of those beetle type bugs again coming right for her. She couldn't move, her bodyw ouldn't allow her. She screamed, nothing worked, none of her body would allow her to move. Only an inch from her face did the beelte creature change, morph. It was Brandon. He was crying "Nyx, how could you do this to me? You're going to burn for this." Then, he stabbed her. Nyx screamed, suddenly waking up. she didn't realize she was awake because she kept her eyes closed. Her body moved and she put her arms over her head, expecting another blow.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2011, 9:23 am

ooc: Alright

Derek glanced at the horses. They were uneasy. He sighed, saying, "Let's move a little. There isn't any water here anyways." He and the two men from West Mist gathered up their camp and got ready to ride a little longer.

Cole set his glass down and walked calmly into his bedroom. He rested a hand on Nyx's shoulder.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 12th June 2011, 9:36 am

Then men rushed. They knew Noaxus meant business when she said they'd kill them.

Nyx smacked his hand away. "No don't hurt me!" Nyx looked up, the expression on her face was terror. Nyx's face was red and wet with tears. "Where am I- Oh." Nyx put her head on her knees and wraped her amrs around her legs "Im sorry, Cole."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2011, 9:40 am

Derek looked back over his shoulder. He said with force, "Move!" He swung his leg over his stallion and kicked it into high gear. His partners weren't as lucky with the speedy get away. One was between them, and the last in line had got a late start.

Cole sat down behind her, his face expressionless.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 12th June 2011, 9:45 am

Nyx stayed quiet, the only movement was when she took her deep breaths. Her heart rate slowly calmed itself nad her body shook less and less from terror, realizing she was back in reality.

The army leader took the sniper type wepon off of his back and looked through the scope. aiming at one of the men, he shot. "Move! Don't let any of them get away!" He slung the sniper back on his back and ran. He wasn't going to give up this fight.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2011, 9:50 am

Cole watched patiently behind her.

Derek heard the man in the back fall. He closed his eyes for a brief prayer before riding on. The other man in his band followed swiftly. The horses were working at a full gallop, racing with fear to get away.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 12th June 2011, 9:55 am

Nyx cleared he throat and wiped her face with her sleeve, sitting up right. "Thank you, I'm okay now. Sorry to bother you." Nyx stood up from the bed and looked around. "Is this your room?"

The army leader raced till he caught up with the man he had shot. Sending the other men to follow the men on horses, he looked down at the man who was still breathing. "Not dead are you? Do you wish to be dead?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2011, 9:58 am

Cole shook his head, answering, "It's fine."

The man put his hands up in defense, answering "N-no, sir."

Derek looked at what they could afford to lose. The only thing that wasn't vital was their climbing equipment. Derek shouted, "Drop the mountain supplies!"

The man shouted back, "But Derek, yo-"

Derek answered, "Do you want to live or do you want to climb a rock?" He pushed his climbing supplies off his horse and the stallion bolted on with new energy. He heard the man behind him do the same.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 12th June 2011, 10:03 am

The army leader looked down at the man and smiled. "You could be very useful to Noaxus.. Help us find your little friends. I promise you, by the end of this.. you will have a death wish." He grabbed the man, planning to take him back to camp.

Nyx looked around the room.

OOC: Im leaving that open so you can describe his room
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2011, 10:07 am

Cole's room was mostly bare. Other than the bed, there was a desk and chair and low chest at the end of his bed. There was only the door out to the rest of the house and a large window on the back wall, to the left of the bed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 12th June 2011, 10:14 am

Noaxus stared at her amy leader and the man who entered the room "Did you really have to bring him in here? He's going to stain the place with his blood." Looking around, the place was already stained with blood but she shrugged. "There was more of them. Why have you only brought me this?"

"Ma'am. They had horses. There was no way for us to keep up but the men are still chasing them now. I decided to bring him in because he may know where his friends are planning to go. He could be useful to you."

"Very well, tie him up and we'll get him to talk. Bandage his wound so he doesn't bleed out before we can get naything out of him." Noaxus placed a finger under his chin. "I think you already know what Im going to ask you, little man."

Nyx looked back at Cole. "You're kind of quiet, you know?" Nyx took a step closer and rasied her hand to touch his face but stopped herself. Lowering her hand, she smiled lightly.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next